- Specialists in rewires and part rewires
- New consumer units and fuse box upgrades
- Security lighting, PIR and photocell
- Internal and external lighting
- Socket outlets
- Electric boilers
- Electric heating
- New consumer units
- Security alarms
- Building Society Surveys
- Inspection and testing in accordance with the new Electrical Installation Condition Report (E.I.C.R)
- Fault finding
- PAT Testing
All work to BS7671:2008, the 17th edition of the wiring regulations.
All work is compliant with appropriate Building Regulations. All completed work is certified with an appropriate Electrical Certificate. Please note: All electrical installation work MUST be certified in order to comply with Building Regulations. For further information click here: Part P Information
R.E.C. Building Services are a Registered NICEIC Domestic Installer (Reg. No D103064) and are also an approved electrical contractor to British Gas. The NICEIC helps to protect householders from the dangers of unsafe electrical installations. For more information regarding the NICEIC and registered contractors please click here.